Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Appeltini MUG Secret Curl look OUT NOW


This is actually a look since a while back....

Used my babyliss Secret Curler for the very first time for this video...so the hair is everywhere.....

I rally like the color combo....and it is colorful but not to bright...so a kind of more subtile Dare to wear kind of look...





Products used :

Eyes : 

Urban Decay primer potion in Original
Lite Corrector from BitchslapCosmetics
Pure creation Paint pot  from Mac 
Makeupgeek eyeshadows
(Appeltini, Envy, Shimma Shimma)
and more I just cant remember...sorry...could of been Moondust..
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
MAscara
Lashes


Sorry for not remebering it all...was some time ago.....and I didnt film what I used...weired .....











Looove this hear what you think.....


Keep it connected :

Instagram : @mizzmadeup

FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear

Hope to hear from you

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment