Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Reorganizing....EYeshadow palettes....


was reorganizing some of my eyeshadow palettes the other day.....

Just felt I had to get it in a better order and more color cordinated and also took away some palettes I dont use as much at all....


Should of shown you the droor before.......was a mess and wayyy to many palettes ion one droor...




This was before......in some of my palettes....

I am slowly getting to have better order..and to fit some of my newer products in...

Looove doing it...just never get enough time......

SO much left right now...

also not 100 % sure on how I want it...thats the toughest I think....

Will show you more when I know how i want it...this just needed to be done NOW....

Easie to see what I have and so on....

lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp






No comments:

Post a Comment