Saturday, March 1, 2014

Makeuplook of the day.....Bennye Sugarpill




This was my makeuplook of the day (friday)

one of my alltime favourite combos....

Using Bennye, Sugarpill......




And these amazing lashes....

lashes can sooo transform any look....and I dont mean just the lashes...I mean different pairs of falsies can transform the look to something totally different....


Using my Hubble lipcolor in Feelin amorous from Mac






Just a good way of stopping a working week.....with more fun look :)....



Also went and got some new goodies from makeupstore...and got a gift again....








If you would be interested of this makeuplook and a tutorial of it go to My Youtube Channel

and look sometime back......;)


Hope you will have a lovey weekend.....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment