Saturday, March 22, 2014

Whats in my lipbag in my handbag


just a little glimpse in what i currently had in my lipbag...

I have as I shown before  a lipbag in my handbag with me at all times...with some differnt lip options...and these opitions varie depending on what look I am going for for the day...and maybe been lazy taking out whats already in insince before......also lways like to have some different options...say you´re gonna eat a lot...maybe before lunch switch to a more nude lipstick...

Or after dinner......maybe you´re changing your plans going out.....change up your full look by switching your lipcolor to  more bright and vibrant color...




A lipcolor can really change up your full makeup......

To see what I have in mines more i detail...

Stay tuned......

Many goodies in it....right now....

Do you have something simular...

If you follow me on Instagram : @mizzmadeup

You might have already seen what I have ;)....

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment