Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New Makeupforever (MUFE) Products





These where the products I got from Makeupforever..

On the picture also the HD loose powder (got it for my friend)

I got  :

HD Pro finish powder
Matte Velvet + foundation
HD founadtion 




The Pro finish powder is a powder I have been wanting for sometime...

But we never had it in sweden until now...
Did get smaples of it last time I was at Sephora..

Did feel every orange in the sample I got..se felt i was almost giving up...but then googled a lot about it for  good colormatch...and found some more facts...
So went there witha  totally bare face...tried it out and thought I found a good match...unfortunalty it ended up being  a bit to red/orange this too....So will have to get another one to counterect that as well...

While Mac´s studio fix is perfect shade and tone match for me.....this one doesnt have exactly right for me...
Love the finish though....and the shade is probably allright just wrong toned


Anyway also got a new addition to my mufe collection...
and that was the Matte Velvet foundation
A very matte foundation...perfect if you like that fininsh....which I do...

Also got a refill of my HD founadtion...

was at my last pump with my  one....so desperate for a new....

That was the MUFE goodies I got this time...was sooo eyeing the Aqua brow fix as well..

But wanted to wait for my Anastasia Dipbrow Pomande first...

Lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp











No comments:

Post a Comment