Saturday, January 21, 2012

Book of shadows vol IV








This is Urban Decays Book of Shadows vol IV...
Very nice packaging, nice colorteam.....

You get 16 different eyeshadows, 1 eyeliner 24/7 in black, a curve mascara and of course there famous Eyeshadow primer potion.

They have also addes little purple bands/strings so that you can easy get the primer, mascara and eyeliner up.....To open the box, you pull out like a little droor on the sid of it, and on the top in the lid you have a mirror. you also get something really cool...

...You get a mobile speaker, that you easily can plug in your smartphone.You also get  a little card, where you can find a couple of iQR codes, that you can scan with your phone and then you will see different suggestions on how to use the shadows in different combinations (makeup tutorials from Urban Decay)

I like this new thinking thing, it`s just right....
The only downside I see wiht this pallet/box is that it`s so big, could of been a little thinner maybe.......Hard to bring anywhere.....







Here you have all teh colors swatched (from left to right, looking at the picture above, where you can also see the names)



It`s both shimmery and no shimmery shadows in it.....I only gently dabed my fingertips on everyshadow, and it came a lot....so there really pigmented (most of them).

My friend tried some shadows from Naked pallet (Urban Decay) not to long ago, and she was just trying the colors out on here hand before, she got a good surprice how well pigmented they are and how small amount you really need to use of these shadows, and rather building it up so you dont get to much......

I really like that it`s so many different colors.....




This eyeliner 24/7 comes in lots of other colors as well...I aslo have one in Turquoise and purple....show you later.....
This is a very good eyeliner if you are gonna make very precise and detailed look, or of course just as a normal eyeliner as well. I could feel a bit weard if your not used to very thin brushes, but you`ll get used to it. Good if you gonna make nice wing in the inner corner of the eye....Will try.....



Like the mascara, only downside for me is that it`s such a small bottle and short wand.....But now you can at least try it out and see what you think...
Very beautiful packaging.....

That was my review of Book of shadows IV from Urban decay..

Overall I really like it, but I would definitly use it more if it was smaller packaging......but I love the "new thinking" with the iQR codes and speaker...really interactive pallet......

No comments:

Post a Comment