Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Estee Lauders lipsticks......review.....

Here I finnally got the rest of the review of Estee Lauders make up kit.....at least for the lipsticks...

I love these lipsticks.....






Here you have my darlings...such a beautiful, luxuryus packaging.

Sometimes you can feel like your being tricked with really nice packaging and then your so dispointed on whats in it, but these really live up to how they look......

Here I have swatched them for you so you can see these amazing colors....
(The picture doesnt do them justice....)


They are so rich and creemy and colorful. They doesnt just rubb of easily.Perfect.


I made the lines you can see on the left side of the lipstick swatches, with the Estee Lauders Eyepencils I got in the Makeup kit.
And even though I washed my hands, there still there. More than 24 hours later. 

Thats a pretty good grade in my book...Shows the good quality....so I guess it`s true at least some times you get what you pay for......

Back to the lipsticks....




In the order they are swatched :

Barely Nude no.46  Creme-finish            Nude/brown/beige/red  color
Candy no.16             Shimmer-finish      Pink with a small hint of purple shimmer
Wild Ginger no. 71  Shimmer-finish        Red with a hint of light brown

They are all from Estee Lauders Pure Color, Longlasting lipstick / rouge it says on the bottom.

They are really full coverage even the shimmer ones. In the swatches a really only used a small amount as possible, cause I dont wanna waste my new favourites.....hihi, but it still looks thick.

 Love the texture and the feeling it gives the lips. They also have a nice sent/smell. Some lipstick just smell awful.

I been wearing all the colors now for a few differnet looks, and they work with almost everything. I guess if you dont wanna buy to many different shades and colors these would definitly be the three shades you would go for.
 (Doesnt need to be this brand, I mean in any brand)

I`m very satisfied with these Lipsticks.....love them...gonna use them a lot....




No comments:

Post a Comment