Monday, January 30, 2012

More new Mac things......

Here you just have some more stuff I got from Mac, refills and tryouts.....


My all time favourite Eyeliner from Mac Fluidline in the black color Blacktrack...
Use it everyday.......Love to wing it out in the outer corner....And there is almost nothing better than using a Fluidline for the first time, when it`s just newly opened......the lines you draw look absolut perfect, it feels so smoooth...Love it....



This is one of my "tryouts"....I never used it before, looking forward to later giving you a review of it.

Quick 2-days review : Used it 2 days now and the texture of the powder/foundation is like velvet, it so smooth.And applys very lightly, but you can reapply if you want more...... very nice compact with a mirror that you can bring with you and easily just powder up your look over the day........

I normally use loose powder, and thats more of a hastle to bring anywhere......
Just called Mac`c Studio Fix I use it in the color NC 45, I`m usually a mix of Nc44/Nc45 but it suppost to be a little lighter than usual......

I`m definitly gonna reach for this thoose lazy days when you dont want to or dont have the time to use Liquid foundation....For me this is a perfect sollution for some days when I dont want so much face makeup and also saves time....

Perfect....



It`s not really camera color accurat (I see)



.....and to top it of I here bought and filled up my Studio fix fluid foundation......

love it.....you can use how much as you want...biuld it up layer on layer if you want.....you can choose your self the amount of coverage......

I`ll be back with more things that I got........

No comments:

Post a Comment