Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Somewhere over the rainbow......makeup tutorial

Here you have Product list and other details about this tutorial...(check it out on youtube here Makeup tutorial "somewhere over the rainbow")


                                           








The name and inspiration of this Make up comes from one of my absolut favourite songs "Somewhere over the rainbow" song by Israel Kamakawiwo ole.

Some of you might think or say why I call the makeup a rainbow make up, all of the colors in a rainbow are not there. But if you look att the full face they are (hard to see) The red on the cheeks and in this tutorial  I have a nude lip, but usually I would where a little brighter pink lip to this (if it`s a more festive occation)

 I`m still learning how to film and edit the clips, it`s not that easy....
I hope you can bare with me until I learn......

At the end I was in such a rush, because I was going away, but as you can see in the video I also applied Mascara and fake lashes (the lashes looked a bit messy, but that happens when you stress)

Here are the product that I`ve used :

Eyes :

 Eyeshadow primer Potion from Urban Decay in Clear
 Milk from NYX Jumboeyepencil
 Pure Creation Painpot from Mac
 Half wild Painpot from Mac
 Eyeshadow Buttercupcake from SugarPill Burning Heart Palette
 Eyeshadow Sun Yellow from Ben Nye Lumiere Brilliant Palette
 Eyeshadow Chartreuse from Ben Nye Lumiere Brilliant Palette

 Eyeshadow Cosmic Blue from Ben Nye Lumiere Brilliant Palette
 Eyeshadow Poison Plum from SugarPill Burning Heart Palette
 Eyeshadow Cosmic Violet from Ben Nye Lumiere Brilliant Palette
 Eyeshadow Vanilla from Ben Nye Essential Eyeshadow & Rouge Palette
 Pigment in Vanilla from Mac
 Eyeliner Fluidline Blacktrack from Mac
 Turquoise Eyeliner from Mac
 Mascara Lash Architecht 4D from Loreal
 Lashes No.7 from Mac

Cheeks :

Frankly Scarlet from Mac
Contouring pallet from Sleek (medium)
Studio Tech from Mac (as a creme contourbase)

Face :

Complexion Primer Potion from Urban Decay
Studio Fix fluid spf 15 NC 44 mixed with NC45

Lips :

Lip primer from Mac
Viva glam II Satin from mac
Lipliner from mac


Thats all! Please Comment and subscribe on my youtube channel :

                                    

Here you have the most recent clip.......

Please check out my New years Glittery Makeup......as well

Enjoy :)


 Eyeshadow Turquoise from Ben Nye Lumiere Brilliant Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment