Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ghd hair straightner......

This is my beloved Hair straightner




This is a straightner from GHD, this is my absolute top favourite, and it`s pink.
Totally in love in it. I`va had it for a couple of years, I think maybe 3 or 4 years, but still works perfect.....

If I have friends over and they borrow it, they always say it`s the best they ever used......





I have naturally curly/wavey hair, but it keeps my hair flat for days

 (even though I dont use it more than 1-2 times a week tops)

It`s super warm. If you touch your hair after going over it with the straightner you will burn your fingers....


It just has a on and off button, and a light that indicates when it`s warm.
It heats up in seconds.




Also love that it even has a pink cord aplug.....
 I did get it in the U.K.

One of my best purchases, definitly....

I think it was about 1500 sek (£115, $ 210, Euro 160) including freight.

just wanted to show you what I use and Love..

I could definitly and do all the time recommend buying this brand..
Is used by proffessionals all over the world, or at least in europe (what I know)


No comments:

Post a Comment