Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mac - Lipliners.....

Lipliners in a couple of different colors and types......








A red pen called Kiss me Quick Pro Longwear Lip pencil
A pink/purplish color called Magenta Lip Pencil  - Lovely pinkish color with a hint of blue (blue undertones)
Dark red/brown pen called Burgundy Lip Pencil - Maybe looks a bit boring or dark but it ´s lovely on the lips.......
Light pink/nude color called Soar Lip pencil - Goes nice with one of my nudes....or a light pink
Cerise pink color called Process Magenta Chromagraphic pencil - A bright darker pinkish color.....very nice splash of color...you will definitly make a statement.....





Now I feel I definitly has one of each color shade.....that you can need....

I think that if you have A brown (dark and light), a red (bright red), a dark red/brown/aubergine, a light pink, a dark pink and a purplish pink, A nude color (close to your own lip color), then you have all the colors for basic looks.....

I use the pencils as a base for my lipstick, that way it will last much longer and stay lovely and colorful.....



Here you have them swatched




Later on I will show you the lipsticks I bought that goes with some of them....

                                                        
 Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment