Friday, January 27, 2012

My NYX Eye, Eyeshadow and lip pencils........Make up make up make up.......

I just thought I would show you some of my NYX Jumbo Eye/Eyeshadow/Lip pencils...

You see me using two of therm almost everyday or to every look I do.....



Here you have only the Eye/Eyeshadow Pencils



From left to right :

                            601 Black Bean (EyePencil)                        Svart
                            603 Pots and Pans (Eyeshadow Pencil)        Grå/silver
                            604 Milk (EyePencil)                                   Vit
                            605 Strawberry Milk (Eyeshadow Pencil)      Rosa
                            607 Horse Raddish (Eyeshadow Pencil)        Ljus grön
                            608 Cottage Cheese (Eyeshadow Pencil)      Vit skimmrig
                            609 French Fries (Eyeshadow Pencil)       Brun/guldig/bronze
                            610 Oyster (Eyeshadow Pencil)                   Rosa/Lila
                            618 Purple (Eyeshadow Pencil)                   Mörk Lila



Here you can see the colors swatched



Here you have them swatched, blended out.....

And here you have my absolute favourite pencil bases.
Love these two, and I use them all the time as bases for my eyeshadows.
They both enhances and make the color more vibrant and also works as a primer, for a longlasting result.
These pencil I feel is a very good investment, and they are cheap. They are cheaper in USA but still not so bad here, if you ca find them. A tip look online....




And here you have some lip pencils



From left to right :

                            703 Pink Nude    (Pink shimmer)
                            717 Coffee          (Light brown/nude matte)
                            727 Vanilla Ice    (Light brown/beige shimmer)
                            729 Chestnut      (Brown/red halfshimmer)
                            730 Almond        (brown/beige/nude matte)

And here you have some swatches of them.....



There very creamy. I definitly like and prefer the matte ones more over the shimmer ones. Just because they stay on longer and gives you a more fully covered result.

I do love the colors, just the colors I would get in lipstick....
The only downside I noticed, that I dont like with the lip pencils is the smell of  of them.
They just dont smell nice at all....

Over all I like these Pencils theres definitly I few I could really recommend. The eye/eyeshadow pencils works really good as a base. And some of the lipcolors look really nice on, you might need a base on before you put on the shimmer one (you could use like Macs Prep and prime lip or just a concealer)


No comments:

Post a Comment