Friday, January 13, 2012

Surprice, surprice...no 2......

....Here you will see the second surprice I got....


I got these present of my children, they picked it out them selfs...I`m so happy, my children really knows their mummy.

Everyone that knows me know that I love cute packaging, love boxes and bags that your make up or other product come in. And all of these products where wrapped in this elegant box and bag from a fancy departmentstore here in Sweden (PUB).






Just my kind of colors.....Love my pinks and purple, and you can never get enough of whites for highlight color......


This is a beautiful Quad from Loreal. With three lovely eyeshadows, in the most amazing colors
(it`s hard to see on the picture, but the bottom color is a darkdarkblue, the middle one is a sparkly intense blue and the top one more of a silver color...also in the corner a white/creme base as a higlighter).

What I love about these are except that there beautiful they are also numbered from 1 to 4.
 And on the back of the packaging you have a short instruction how to use and where to apply every shadow and in what order........good product to get if you want everything in one....



Pink hair mascara.....remember a while back I bought a blue hairmascara, I really wanted pink, but they where out of it.....


This product, I'´ve been wanting to try this out. This is actually the gel form of my face cleansing  product.
I`m really looking forward to make a review on this one. I usually use Normal to combinated skin, but in the wintertime this one could suite me........or just thoose days when you feel a little extra dry....




This is a combinated pallet from TCW - The color workshop.
Seen it in the stores, now I get a chanse to try it out.
You got 4 shadows, 1 pair of eyelashes , 1 kajal eyepencil, 1 mascara and a mirror in the top of the lid.....

It`s also very fun with these combinated packages cause you get to try things you normally wouldn`t buy and also try a full range of thing instead of just one eyeshadow or one eyeliner/kajal pencil...


I`m gonna try some of the product out tonight, and give you a review on it later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment