Thursday, January 26, 2012

Soon coming up....My new Mac purchases

Tonight I finally have time going in to Mac.....I´ve so been looking forward to this......

On my list what I know

2 paint pots
Half lashes, maybe also a couple of no.7 lashes
Lipliners
Foundation (think I`m gonna try Pro Longwear)
A lipstick, maybe a red.....


I always leave Mac`s counter with at least double or triple what I was planing to get......

The girls there are always so nice......Love to go there, especially at night around 7:30-8:00 pm cause it`s not that much people there then......

I cant wait........

No pics no, you will see tomorrow or late tonight.....

I`m also soon gonna post my latest video, was about to upload it yesterday, but it wont work...hope I can fix it, really like that look...you will see.......





No comments:

Post a Comment