Monday, January 23, 2012

So happy over my birthdaypresent.....

My mum has been away for 3 weeks over christmas and newyears. She was visiting my cousin in Sidney, Australia. And when she came back she bought me a birthday present from there.......

Guess what it was......





Did you Guess wright??
It was a Guess bag.......I`m so happy.....

Really loooove it. So beautiful Greyish/silverish with a hint of purple in it.
I always liked Guess bags but never owned one so far......But now I do....






Love the inner lining, it`s soo beautiful and lux very luxurious. Many different sizes of pockets....It`s just adorable, so cute......And the best part is I really needed a New bag, people that know me might say why you got so many bags already, but it`s nothing like gettin something new, weather it`s a bag, make up, jewelry or shoes....it`s still the best feeling when you get something new (especially as a gift).......

The size is perfect, I have for a long while used a small Puma bag, but the lining and zipper keeps on braking because I overload the bag (I`m very good at that)...

I usually use a bag in periods, this is a new period with a new Bag......Will be my go-to-bag...for lots of different occations...

Thank you mummy....

No comments:

Post a Comment