Thursday, January 19, 2012

Using some of my birthday presents.....for a makeup look

Here you can see first time using some of the products I got from my children in present...love you boys......








The lighting wasn`t the best and as usuall I was in a bit of a hurry, so I forgot to take pictures in a better light.

But here you have it, I also done a video tutorial on this look, will post it later... check out my channel

Here you have some of the products that I used


Used all the shadows in this pallet..... Love the colors......


Only used the lashes and the kajal pencil from this last set......this time anyway....Love the lashes big and beautiful....but not to much...perfect....

My boys are the best boys......

This look was  beautiful blueish with a pop of higlight in the innercorner and under the brow. The colors in the pallet complement eachother perfect...It´s really well thoughtout....And as I showed in a earlier blogpost on the back of the pallet you could get some suggestions and helpful tips how to use and apply these shadows.

This time I went from light to dark you can of course do the exact opposite from dark to light
 (starting with the dark in the inner corner and go brighter and brighter)

With a good primer it doesnt have to cost to much, these are definitly a budget version, but a very good one....it doesnt have to be expensive to be good (all the time anyway).....Love it.......Surpricinly good pigmentetion.....


No comments:

Post a Comment