Monday, January 30, 2012

Mac, Mac, Mac - lashes

Here you have my newly bought lashes




I bought 2 new pairs of fake eyelashes.....


Here is just somethinig to fill out my stock of No.7 lashes. These are definitly my most used set of fake eyelashes.
 I use them both for everyday looks and for more special occations....

The fit absolut perfect and are so soft. And they just melt together with my own lashes, you cant even feel your using them......So light......

Also another plus is that they are easy to clean, but I´ll show you that in an other blogpost....



And these I`m very excited to use.....
One set of half lashes is always good to have in your collection
(if you like lashes that is)

Perfect to place in that outer corner, for a little extra definitaion of you eye....Perfect as a compliment for a cat-eye-look.....

I will later show them in different looks for you......

What lashes do you us, if any at all....?
what are your all time favourites??
Any other suggestions on good lashes?

Please write your answer in the comments....or send me an email....

No comments:

Post a Comment