Friday, January 13, 2012

Surprice, surprice......

I got a big surprice two times yesterday....(on my birthday)
First when I was still at work my dad´s wife came over with a little present for my birthday....that was so sweeeet of her....




And was was in it.........two product from Odd Molly

One handcreme and one lipbalm.So cute......
Tha handcreme is a silk and cotton base with cactus juice
 and shea butter in it

On the back of it  it says :
"Adding cactus juice for lasting deep moisture and stress resilience. than Shea butter to soften and give life. And a little silk for that perfect little tingle. This is a tribute to my own hands"

Quick review :
It`s a lovely silky creme. You can really feel the silk in it also you smell a hint of the cactus juice. It feels like a layer of silk on your hands. The consictence of the creme was so smooth and sliky.....
Lovely cute silver packaging in the shape of a small tube and pink labels with a heart and a banner on.
I guess you can just summen it up as SILKY.... with cute labels...

I`ll do a review later on the Lipbalm.....but it looks really nice pink color and silk and vitamin e in it.....

The second surprice I got was........

....see my next post later on........
(cliffhanger.....hihi)

No comments:

Post a Comment