Monday, January 30, 2012

My New Mac purchase.....Mac,Mac,Mac.....

Here you have some photos of my newest purchase from Mac



I`m so happy over what I got.......
I always shop at the same Mac counter and they know who I am and what I like. You always get the best service there. For me thats really important and will always get me to buy more.......Without good service you just wouldnt come back, then I`d rather shop online. To have staff that is service minded is so important if you have a store...They are really dedicaded there...

I also found out that they are not employde by the department store, they get hired straight from Mac. Everyone else at all the other counters Lancome, Estee Lauder, Chanel and more and more are all hired by the departmentstore.
they also have to do a test of your make up skills when they hire...(except being a makeup artist, of course)

Enough about that...here you have the product more in detail.....



Some lashes...


And also filled up my supply of Lipliners in a couple of different basic lipcolors.


And of course some matching lipsticks....and a favourite from before....


Also filled up my supply of Paint Pots.
Got a new Powder/foundation. Was also gonna get a totally new Foundation for me the ProLongwear series foundation, but they where out of my color right now.......buhu...

But of course then I get another reason to go in to Mac again...jippiiie..



I just Love Mac......And I use it a lot in my different looks...
But you can use whatever you have availible....in similar colors and kind....

Mac is according to me and many others very good quality for a pretty good price, some things are more expensive, but you do get so much for your money....
It`s a bit inbetween the budget brands and the High end brands....

It`s also one of the brands that are supposte be very easy to get everywhere in the world.....


This was a very long post so i will post more detailed info about all the things I bought category by category......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment