Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Glamorous Sparkly Makeup - Happy New Year.....

Here you have my makeup and hairstyle for New Years eve.....







 


I have made my first makeuptutorial on youtube with this look...

Please check it out on my Youtubechannel : MizzMadeUp

(Link it later)

Pruducts I´ve used :

Eyes

Eyeprimerpotion from Urban Decay
Base in the form of a Nyx Jumboeyepencil Pots and pan
Inner corner Milk from NYX Jumbo Eyepencil
As a highlight innercorner and under brow Mac`s Vanilla Pigment
A lightblue shadow from Make up store
A darker blue in the outer corner from Mac
A bright blue from Make Up Store (to blend with)
Glitter blueish/gold/silvrish color from MIST
Mixing Liquid from Make up Store
(this liquid can be used as a base/glue for glitter also to enhance the color of different pigments/eyedusts)
Eyelashes from Mac no.36
Mascara (Loreal Volomoumisse x 5 mascara)
and my see through Mascara from Isadora

Face :

Urban Decay complexion primer potion
Mac Studio foundation NC45/NC44
Mac concealer
Mac Loose Powder
Eyebrow pencil from Mac

On the cheeks :

Mac Studio Tech NW45 (for contouring as a creamy base)
Sleek contouring pallet (Medium)
Blush from Mac Frankley Scarlet

One the lips :

Lipstick from Mac
LipGloss from Mac Wonderwoman collection

To apply all of these lovely products I`ve used brushes from Mac, Make up Store and MIST.

You have to excuse the quality of the video, this is my first video on Youtube, and I understand now after editing and fixed with it that I have a lot to learn and try out.

The last take "after picture"  in the video was filmed after 12 at New years night so there not perfect but looks alright....hope you bare with it.....

Please comment and subscribe at youtube.....

Enjoy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment