Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Review and swatches of my Estee Lauder makeup kit

Here you have pictures of swatches of my Makeup kit from Estee Lauder





Here you have the wonderful eyeshadows swatched.....









Here you have the names on all the 18 eyeshadows
It`s so many colors.
 Some of them are sheer and some are really vibrant and  pigmented.
The blues and the purples and green really look nice.
You can make so many different looks only using this pallet
 (I think I will have a go and show you different looks for a full week only using the things I got in this Makeup kit......fun)

It will be no problem at all considering you have so many choises...
Obviously you will find some favourites that you go back to more often....But to challenge my self let say I can only use I shadow one time.....

They are 3 different types of shadows in this pallet Shimmer, Matte and Satin. So everyone can find something that suites there eyes or choise......

(One thing to keep in mind is that non of the swatches are made with a primer below, for best result and more longlasting use a primer under)




 Here you have the Rouge/Bronzer palette.....lovely mix of colors....

I swatched them for you below.....







I also really like the rouge/bronzer pallet. It has something for everyone no matter skintone or style.
It looks so natural when you wear them.Blends in perfect with the skin.....
You only have to dab your brush gently to get some color on, also a little tip dont use a to big brush, they are quite small, surface wise.



And here you have the 3 different eyepencils (in black, brown and grey)






Swatched here below



Have only so far used the black, but it seems to do the job good.
 And they are really rich on color, you dont need to press hard at all to get good color payoff.
I`m very bad at using other colors then black, but I will definitly try to get better when I have so good pencils. You can make a really nice smokey eye look using all of these pencils, as a base or/and as a eyeliner......Brownsmokey...really nice.....will make that one of my weekly look in my challenge only using this pallet...
You can also use them carefully in the waterline....for a more suddle result maybe try the brown or grey....


You also have a swatch of the Lipgloss, see above....


I will later on swatch the lipsticks and try out the mascara and cleansing product.
I can just mention that I totally loooove the lipsticks, the colors are so perfectly good........Use the almost everyday right now....

Overall I`m so happy I got this makeup kit. It`s so good quality on the stuff in it. And it suites almost everyone....thats very good.....well thought out I think.

 They didnt just take out lots of different colors/products and put together they had a thougt behind it, that it would match and suite all different people...

Also totally love the packaging. You also get a lot for your money when you get pallets like these, easy to travel with, just the right size. I love my Ben Nye pallets but there almost little to big to travel easy with....These on the other hand are perfect size for this purpose....

I see my self using everything i this pallet, often when you get this make up kits you can only use a few things, but thise is really good.

Thank you again for this lovely gift, my lovely Dad.....with wife...

enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment