Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy birthday to ya....happy birthday to ya....











This is my birthday look....
Viva la diva ..... I think captures this Makeup and nail look of the day......

Here is products I used for the look :

Eyes :
Urban Decay Eyeprimer Potion (clear)
As a base Milk from Nyx Jumbo eyepencil
A higlight in the inner corner and under the brows from one of my Sleek palettes (vanilla shimmer color)
Eyeshadow on the lid Turqouise from my Ben Nye pallet
Eyeshadow in the crease and outer corner of the eye a blue from Ben nye pallet
In the outer v and in the crease a purple Poison Plum from Sugarpill Burning heart pallet
Blending color for the crease color a pink/lilac from my Ben Nye pallet
Ssame colors under the eye as on the lid.
In the waterline a turqouise kajal kohl pencil from Mac`s frost collection
Eyeliner, Macs fluidline Blacktrack (what else...)
Mascara from Loreal Lash arcitecht4D
False lashes from Mac no 7`s

On the cheeks :
Studio Tech foundation (cremebase for contouring)
Sleek Contouring pallet Medium
Rouge from Mac Francly scarlet

Lips :
Lipbalm
Lipstick from Mac Viva Glam II Satin finish

Enjoy :)

Have a nice day everybody I know I will.....







No comments:

Post a Comment