Friday, January 13, 2012

Wipe it off.......

Here is my short review of Loreals Triple active Cleansing wipes.....




I recently used this on a short trip over the weekend. And the reason I bought them from the beginning was......

This summer when I was flying to Bryssel I brought my face cleanser, I only had a small amount left in the bottle, so I thought they would except that at airport securite, I thought the limit was 100 ml per thing you bring in the handluggage (we where only flying down like a last minute thing and I only brouhgt handluggage)

But they did not except that because it was a bigger bottle than 100 ml and already opened. So I had to throw the bottle at the airport.

I wish I would of found these at that time......Very smart thing.......
I know all the big brands have some kind of travelsize bottles, like Mac...But I wanted something I`m use to using and that I know my skin is used to....and that works well...And easy to find when you are in a hurry.

So my luck was done when I went down to the foodshop and found Cleansing Wipes in the same brand and series that I use all the time.....cheep as well...only 59 sek (£ 4,50 , $ 7, euro 5,50)


It`s just normal wet wipes. You wipe all the makeup of your face. Both eyes and face, everything comes of perfectly and your skin has that fresh feeling after. Love it, just like there Facial cleaning in a bottle.....

This is gonna be my new thing when I wanna travel lightly or fly.....

I know all the big brand also have theese but this worked perfect and was cheap and easy to find (at the grossery store).....

I can higly recommend them. The only thing that is good to keep in mind is not to press the wipe to hard, it comes of anyway. Cause if you do the wipe itself can feel a little rough...and you could even get a little redness on your skin....Just do it gently, dont rubb it off.....

Other wise they where perfect. Comes in a little "plastic container thing" that has a little "plastic tape" to seal it after every use (dont know how to explain it better, sorry) You can see it on the picture.

Love it........

No comments:

Post a Comment