Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mac...Lipsticks......

Here you have the Lipstics I bought from Mac




From the left :

                     Girl About town (Amplified)
                     Viva Glam II (Satin)
                     Diva (Matte)
                     Russian Red (Matte)


Girl About Town

I love this color it so vibrant. It`s a pink with a small amount of sheen....Goes on sooo good..Really makes your lips "talk for them self"...hehe



Russian Red

 This color didnt really come up true to the real color. But this is a really nice red, pretty bright red color. But still a matte color. Looks so sexy.....


the Diva 

This one I didnt really like at all, when I seen it. But one of the girls at the Mac counter said that she loved this color with the Aubergine/deep red pen I bought. So I tried it. And instantly I got complimants by all the people around me......It looked so much better on. It just tells you that the first impression is not always the right one.....Always try it out before ou desmiss it... Good lesson learned, and I walked out with a really cool color....




Here you have them swatched...


You can also see the Liplineers I bought to go with them, or the other way around.....


I really love Mac lipsticks.....Really like the super good quality.
It`s really worth paying for......They go on so good and really nice packaging....Really covers up good...

I mean you dont have to get all the colors cause there so many. As long as you have some basics from different color categorys......

I love it..

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment