Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Glittery peakock makeup look.....with a red lip....

Just another makeup look......

Did start to make a videtutorial on this look, but my memory card got full before I was finished.......buhu....and was in a hurry...as usual....

For my other finished videos check out my channel Mizz Made Up`s channel on Youtube






 





These are the products I used

For the eyes :

Eyeshadowprimer Potion from Urban Decay in Clear
Milk Nyx jumboeyeshadow pencil
Pure Creation Paint Pot from Mac
Half Wild Paint Pot from Mac
Vanilla from Ben Nye Eyshadow pallet
Turquoise from Ben Nye Eyeshadow pallet
Posion Plum from SugarPill burning heart pallet
Glitter (blue/silver/gold/green) from MIST- Make up institute of Stockholm
Mixing Liquid from Make Up Store
Fluidline blacktrack from Mac
Feline kajal pencil from Mac
Mascara from Loreal Lash Architecht 4D
Lashes no.7 from Mac
Eyebrowpencil Stud

Face :

(of course I`ve used my moustureizer before)
Complexion Primer potion from Urban Decay
Studio Fix fluid spf 15 Nc 45/Nc 44 from Mac
Studio Finish concealer NW35 from Mac
Select Sheer Loose Powder NC 45
Neutral Set colorless face powder from Ben Nye

Cheeks :

Studio Tech Foundation
Contouring pallet from Sleek in Medium
Blush from Estee Lauder Rouge pallet Pink Kiss

Lips :
Lipbalm from Make Up Store`s Mix Care
Lip Primer from Mac
Lipliner from Nivea (red)
Lipstick from Estee Lauder make up kit (the red)



All over the face I used/sprayed Mac`s Fix+ fluid
to set the makeup.

Please comment and subscribe to my blog and my Youtube channel
Mizz Made Up`s channel

Enjoy ; ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment