Thursday, January 24, 2013

2 Makeuplooks using the BenNye palette

Here you have 2 totally different Makeuplooks...made by using the same wonderful palette.....
 
 
 
A Brown and black smokey cateye look......using the the same colors as in the look below....
 
Just used in different ways........Here above starting with the darkest closest to the lashes and working up to the brow using lighter and lighter colors........


 
While I for this look...started with a lighter color in the innercorner of the eye and blended my way to the outer corner using darker and darker color.....
 
 
Thats why I looove this palette so much...and if you have the least bit of interest in makeup (if not I guess you wouldnt be reading this blog).....these are colors everyone probably already has in whatever brand or should defintly get.....
 
And you see downbelow how longlasting and what a quality these eyeshadows are..maybe you dont see it...but they are.......the off white color there touching the pan I more or less every or every second day for a highlight and on the full lid........ and I had this palette for a long long time.....

 

 

The name of the palette is : Essential Eye Eye shadow & Rouge palette

 

 


 
Looooove it...
 
Do you have it?
or just tried it out?
 
This is one of musthavemakeup things....and a product I would totally recommend to anyone who asks me what is a makeupmust.......
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment