Monday, January 21, 2013

Doin my friends makeup....Homework

 
 
These are some of the products I used on my friend when I fixed her makeup....homework.....
 
Said to my self to try to do it on time.......still took to long...thats really one of my weeknes taking to looong time.......
 
 
 
 
This is my beautiful friend/model of the day....
 
She is so beautiful........
 
 
She´s always posing for the camera...lol......
 
The only thing i didnt really do...was her brows.....would of taken so long cause she just cant them to grow and this shape she has now is very hard.......to work with..next time I have to fix it....maybe I will be even faster then with the rest and have more time for it....
 
Very fun to fix here...
 
Also have my first model LadyPontiac ....will post some pictures of my other homework on her...she'`s also so beautiful......
 
I had a blast its always fun to do makeup when 5 wonderful children is running around your feet....lol.....
 
My cuties......
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment