Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My present from LadyPontiac....Lashes

 
Look what i got from my dear dear wonderful friend Lady Pontiac...
 
A birthday present..........
 
 
I was actually with here the first time she got these fab lashes.....but I didnt get them my self...but then the first time she wore them I really regreated buying them cause they looked sooooo fab...so glamourus........
 
 
Very hard as usuall to capture on camera...but they have little dots of glitter on the lashes...so pretty....
 
 
They are from Ardell and called Romantic...........Will do a look soon with them on....
 
 
Thank you my dear dear lovely kind friend LadyPontiac ......
 
Please check out here blog.....she is so talented.....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked them !! <3 You will look absolutely gorgeous in them! Love to you / LadyPontiac

    ReplyDelete