Thursday, January 24, 2013

Makeup on my friend Homework MUA

 
 
 
I was supposto show you the inspiration picture but I decided not to, due to copyright...It belongs to my teacher......But  a very pretty colorful look.....
 
 
 
I think we need a bigger table...dont you?...lol....
 
 
 
Was actually really really pleased with the rouge application......
 
 
 
Also feel pretty happy with the brows.......actually...the onlybad thing again was how long it took......
 
 
Thank u to my lovely fantastic model LadyPontiac .......
 
 
These lips are in real life much more orange......used the Lip Pout Lava from Sleek on top of a Mac lipstick of course.......
 
This was the one we had to do as the makeucard said.....next homework is all up to our own imagination the only things we need to think of is that it has to be in Cool colors....I have a few looks in mind already......looove cool colors.....
Isnt my friend I mean Model.......so pretty...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment