Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New naillook out now....Gosh, OPI, Depend

 
Just a new naillook ........really didnt know what to do.....bad imagination...so went with this simple and fast frenshmanicure look.......
 
just added a little glitter for some extra effect.......
 
Again used my, one of my new fav`s I must say.....Gosh nailpolish...I will post the name later...never remember..think it is something with ocean.........
 
OPI Basecoat (also used as Top Coat, cause couldnt find my top coat)
Gosh turqouise nailpolish
Mac frost glitter polish
Depend blue glitter polish
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not so happy with the glitter polish on the ring and thumb finger...should of just used the clear glittery polish from Mac on all the fingers.........you always learn something....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment