Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ben Nye Palette

 
This is my best friend, my darling, my trust worthy Eyeshadow palette , or really eyeshadow and rouge palette........but my favourites are among the eyeshadows.....
 
 
 
These 6 eyeshadows is really all you need if you would just be starting or so....
 
Also good shadows to hve in a big collection......I use them all the time......and they suite all skintypes....
 
 
 
 
I do loove the size of the eyeshadows and how long they last and the good good quality they have.....
 
Amazing eyeshadows.......
 
 
This palette would also work perfect as the only palette to bring to a wedding makeup......you really have all the colors you would need......
 
 
 
The only bad thing about this brand overall for me is that you cant really get it here in Sweden (I do know one store but is so much more expensive than what it is online)
 
I had to order this from the States and it took weeks and weeks.....and I had to pay tax when I picked it up.......so that was torture...but it was well worth all the extra work....
 
Love it and would recommend it to anyone who is starting or just wants some good basic quality products...you do get a lot or your money.....
 
Have you tried it?
What did you think if you have?
 
If I get the chance I think I might stock up on these..great to giveaway as gifts and good to have overall....
 
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment