Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Part 2 of my Brush cleaning


Previous post about brush care.....

When I have rinsed all of the brushes.......I take one at a time try to start shaping the brush with my fingers.....then I wrap them in a tissue or soft paper........I(I will show you later how)

 
 
 
 
 
I really makesure no hairs are sticking out of the brush so that they will end up sprawly....the hairs should all lay the same direction also try to keep the shape of the brush by wrapping the paper/tissue hard around the brush....holding the brush part downwards so we dont get no water in the shaft.....


 
 
 
 
This is how it will look like....after all the brushes are wrapped in tissue I take my soft small towel and wrap them all in there...very careful not to loose any tissue of my brúshes heads....I do treat my brushes like a baby.....lol.......when doin this.....
 
 
Then after being totally wrapped just left to dry.......
 
 
Some of My big brushes need some attencion as well I see........will take care of you my darlings another day...
 
lol...hihihihih.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment