Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Peggy Sages brushes Blush, Powder......

Here you have the big brushes I got in my brush set from Peggy Sage.....
 
3 brushes.......
 
 
First of all this big fluffy what i would use as a powder brush.......
 
Actually did use it the other day on my friend and very happy with the resulte....
 
 
This is a big and fluffy brush perfect to wipe access powder off and apply product lightly....
I did really like this brush actually.....but I do like the facebrushes pretty big or small nothing in between......
 
 
Also the handle is  very simular to Mac brushes......this makes them hold for a much longer period of time.......
 
 
Then I also got these two brushes........One bigger and one a little smaller....
 
 
I havent really decide yet what I am gonna use these brushes to....I dont really prefer this shape......there very thin I do prefer more rounded brushes......
 
but maybe for highlight products...and since it is real hair brushes.....for powder products.....
 
 
 
they really do resemble the Mac brushes a lot.....
 
 
 




we will just have to see if they are of the same or simular qulity.........
 
So far I havent used so many yet......so we will see......
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment