Monday, January 21, 2013

Mac foundations...Studio Fix Fluid

 
Here you have some of the Mac foundations I did get with my Makeup purches....


 
Studi fix fluid...a product i do looove...and there for i decied do use it on my clients as well.....


 
 
I got NC 15, 20 and 35 and NW 20.....good combination and I have NW 40 my self since earlier to mix the light one if needed.....
 
 
 
 

 
got these shades...plus that I go the ones for my skincolor as well......since before.....
 
 
 
 
 
I feel good to have these kind of good quality of products...feel that I have to use the same as I use on my self if it works on there skintype...cause this is good quality....and gets excellent resulte...you can also ad daycreme for lighter application or just buikd it up for more coverage......
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also loove the packaging ........and you can really see what color it is......some bottles are just stupid....
 
I still before got testers of these ones.....and more...that I am still using......they put a ton of product in them...the girls at Mac are always so kind to me.....
 
Whats your favourite faoundation?
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment