Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas makeuplook video tutorial OUT NOW

 
 
 
 
This was actually the look i wore for Christmas eve at my mums......
 
I think it´s suitible for these kind of family get togethers....very holiday like for me anyway......normally I would probably go for a more Dare to wear / colorful look...but decided to go for this family appropriate makeup......this time......
 
 


 
 
 
Products I used to acchieve this makeuplook :
 
Eyeshadowprimer potion from Urban Decay
Lite Corrector from BitchSlapCosmetics
From the Naked Palette : Sidecar, Smog, Sin, Darkhorse , Creep
Aurora Pigment from Mac
Gold glow eyedust from MakeUpstore
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Mascara from Loreal
Lashes Katy Perry eylure Oh Honey
Sandstorm (lippencil, used as eyeliner) from MakeUpStore
Spiked eyebrow pencil from Mac
 
Cheeks :
 
Raizin blush from Mac
Woodwinked eyeshadow
Highlighter Dimension skinfinish from Mac`s holiday collection 2012 
 
Lips :
 
Lipbalm
Lippencil stayon Sangria 08 from Nivea
Lipstick in Ginger Red from Estee Lauder
 
 
 


 
And some toned down redish lips........Estee Lauder.....A perfect in between red lip....red but still not to red......I think...and a litle shimmery....makes it perfect for the holidays or so....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Justa  fluffy hairpiece...little fun......


 
 
 

 
My nail look for this makeuplook.....
 
 
One finger dipped in Sequinse.....check out my video how to do that...
 
 
Hope you enjoy ....
 
Please let me know what you think...
 
Have  alovely night/day..
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful look, I wish I would have seen it before Christmas, I would have tried to re-create the look for my Christmas party :) Thanks for taken the time to bring us flawless tutorials after another...you are a wonderful inspiration and I wish you much success...Have a blessed one :)

    ReplyDelete