Saturday, January 26, 2013

How to make your own Colorwheel

 
 
This is what we want to acchieve....
 
I know these colorwheels are very cheap....but thought I would make my own......perfect for my self....also made one for my dear friend Ladypontiac .......
 
If you dont know.....the colorwheel or should I say the Color theory is very good to be aware about when you`re workin/playing around with makeup.......will tell you more details about this at aonther occation....
 
I am here just gonna tell you how I made my own....


 
Started looking around on google pictures.....searched for free colorwheels....
 
this is one of the ones I found.......
 
Then Printed the choosen types out in color...obviously.....lol....
 
What else you will need :
 
Scissors
Razorblad (could be good, but you can also use a scissor)
Color printer
Ruler
Able to Laminate (can be done in office supplie stores sometimes)
Little clip (we call them Virginlegs...) see downbelow
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Started by cutting out the front of the wheel.....

 
Then used a ruler and razorblade to cut out the little "windows" in the wheel.....
 
 
 
This is how it looked from behind.....
 
 
And then you just poke them out.....
 
 
 
 
 
This is what you should have now.....
 
To see how it turned out and how to continue from here..........stay tuned....to see how to get your own personalized colorwheel....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 


 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 

1 comment: