Monday, January 28, 2013

Mac Lipliners - Naked.....



Got these two lovely Lipliners from Mac for my pro kit.....got most other colors otherwise...like the more colorful colors....so this is what I had to get.......to be able to make nude lips on other people than my self....


2 pretty nude colors if you have light to medium skintone......

 


Naked Liner at the top and in the middle Subculture........
Dont they look lovely..and obvisously even nicer on lighter skintones......liptones.....


Very pretty......and a must for that all nude lips..........



Lipliners called Subculture and Naked Liner
 
They suites my new lipsticks perfect.......Myth and Creme Cup...
 
Very happy I got them...you can also only use the lippencil all over your lip.....
and maybe just apply a gloss or jkust leave them......for a very natural finish.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeup

No comments:

Post a Comment