Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Peggy sage brushes......



And here you have the eyebrushes from my new Peggy Sage brush kit....

 
I will more or less just show you these cause I feel I want to try them a little first so I can tell you what I think the purpose with it should be.......
 
Some of them might only have a certain purpose that I can already tell you.......(what I think anyway)
 
 
Pretty soft brush but still flat..so this one I really have to try out more before I tell you what I am gonna use it for........might even use it for concealer...we will see......
 
 
 
A angled blending brush......
 
 
 
 
And I would say this is there attemp on a blendning brush like Mac`s 217......little thinner.....
 
 
Will be really fun to try out.....
 
Have to start soon.......
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Exiting to see if you like them or not ;) Love to you / LadyPontiac

    ReplyDelete