Sunday, January 20, 2013

Foundation fo the day....Mac`s Face & Body, Realtechnic

 
These where the face products of the day......
 
 
 
I dont use my Face and body that often...so I thought I play arounda a little....
 
 
Also used my Mac Fix + feels like a must........just looove how it blends everything together even better.....
 
 
It is a very sheer voverage with this foundation....but I just needed a little something something......so good enough.....
 
 
Used my Real technics Stimpling brush to apply it....was also gonna use my beautyblenders...but never did.......
 
I do looove this brush......so good have to get another one for my Pro Kit......
 
You´ve done goop Samantha Chapman.......
 
And I looove the pink handle couldnt be any better.....
 
the only bad thing I can say is that I dont like the bottom of the handle....hard to get in your brushholders...
 
What do you think of Mac`s Face & Body?
Tried it?
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment