Saturday, January 19, 2013

Makeuplook of the day...BenNye

 
 
I accidently erased this full post before when I was all done...so i`ll just make it shorter....
 
 
Just another makeuplook of the day
 
Eyeproducts :
 
Eyeshadowprimer Potion from Urban Decay
Lite Corrector from BitchslapCosmetics
Ben Nye eyeshadows from palette
Vanille, Shell, Cork, Espresso
Mascara from Loreal
Blcktrack fluidline from Mac
Brow pencil in Spiked from Mac
 
Cheeks :
 
Richly Honed Pro Sculpting Cream from Mac
Brun eyeshadow
Raizing blush from Mac
 
Lipbalm from Eos
 
Face :
 
Mac`s Face & Body
 
 
 
 
 
Thats the simple and quick look of the day...
 
Perfect for a friday...filled with sports.....for the kids of course......
 
Maybe also passing my friend practising on my homework in my MakeupCourse....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment