Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mac pro Kit purcheses....foundations......and more...

 
Here you little more details about the Mac products i got for my pro Kit...
 
Will also soon post a video haul about these products.....

 
To the left you have the brush cleanser....
 
Then you have 4 different colors/shades of Mac Studio Finish Foundation.....
 
I looove this foundation and have been wearing it for years....
 
Also good is that you can if you need or want to build the coverage more or less...by for example adding more moisturizer/daycreme.....
 
I have actually when i ran out of my tinted moisturizer even mixed one my self......
 
I looove these products and feel that this is what I want to use on my customers..... and friends and family...
 
and them i got two different Studi fix ones.....
 
also got some more things stay tuned.....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment