Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Mac purchese for my Pro MakeupKit....



These are the Mac products I have been getting.....lately..
 
All of the products are more basic products that every MakeUpArtist should have in there kit....
 
Also had to adjust the colors...so i got colors more suitible for people in my surroundings...which are light skined people......mostly people from Sweden....
 
will show you more in detail....soon......
 
So happy I had the oppurtunity to get these stuff cause I feel I want to use these kind of products from Mac as Base products....for best resulte as possible....from my own experience....
 
I am so excited now I finally started my education......being a MakeUpArtist...
 
it was so much fun yesterday tell you more later....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment