Monday, January 21, 2013

Beautyblender...pink pink....

 
 
Finally got to start using my new beautyblender......
 
I am not sure yet what i think....for me I think this is more a product for setting the makeup after it`s been applied.......
 
Also maybe to set the concealer........I really loove that it has that shape for those smaller corners......
 
A really good invention.......
 
 
And of course it`s bright pink...so far........
 
Almost didnt want to use it to make it dirty...lol.......
 
Such a pretty color........
 
Have you used it?
Like it?
 
I know some people only use this for application of foundation or concealer or just for setting it...
 
we will see after sometimes use I might have figured out what I want to use it for most of all.......
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment