Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My new Peggy Sage makeup brushes.....

 
The School I go to for my Makeupcourse gave you these brushes...of the brand Peggy Sage....
 
Its a french brand......also seem very big at Nailpolishes...
 
 
This is one brush i got in the brush kit from the school........Peggy Sages foundation brush.......But since I normally dont use this kind of brush for foundation.....I think i will use for other creme product such as concealer for highlighting under the eyes.......and more like that.....
 
Looooove the bling around the shaft...........
 
 
 
 
 
nice synthetic flat foundation brush........looks good.......I havent tried it out yet so I will later post an review on it......
 
 
not the biggest brush....perfect travel size brush......
 
 
Also got this also blinged up angled brush.....
 
Good to use for eyebrows...eyeliner or even when you want just a sharper line...anywhere.....
 
 
 
 i just looove the bling...
 
will show you all of my brushes I got in the kit.....coming up soon a little now and then...
 
Did get quite a lot of brushes......
 
I am all new to this brand so I am excited to try it out..yesterday started using the Powder brush and highlighting brush.....and lipbrush....but for concealer...and they seemed ok.....
 
Tell you more later......
 
Have you tried this brand?
Know anything about it?
 
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment