Monday, January 14, 2013

New storage for makeup

 
Here I got some new things for storage....... for my makeup things......
 
 
I got 2 of these containers.....see through plastic draws........I loove seethrough storage when it comes to my makeup......and jewlery....
 
You can see what you have without have to open the box or draw......really practicall when you`re say looking for a certain color......of something......


 
 
Very smart...I got 25.....i am not really a big fan of having to much of my makeupout....so these ones can be in á drawer or something.....we will see........
 
Maybe I will use one for rings....and earings.....we will see......
 
 
 
 
I do have a big project that I have been putting up for sooo long,...and thats reorganizing my makeupstorage and makeuptable......
 
Have to have all my things more easy accessed..so I can use majority of all the products I have ......
 
The knobs on these almost look like little diamonds......so cute.....bling bling baby.....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment