Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mac purches...for my pro Makeupkit

 
Here you have some more of the things I have gotten for my Pro MakeUpKit....
From Mac.....


 
Paint pots...and concealers Studio finish......
 
Paint Pots in Soft Ochre and Painterly.......
 
Also concealers Studio Finish in some different shades.....that are common here.....pretty light...
 
Three neutrual eyeshadows......Orb, Brule and Shroom which I already got so I will change that one to I think Omega.....
 
Need more neutrual colors for fairskin people as well.....

 
Also got these stock up on my fav lashes.....
 
no 3`s and no 7`s.........
 
 3`s is right now one of my most favourites...but I change my mind pretty often around these....
 
Have more things from this purhes to share with you...coming up...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment