Monday, January 21, 2013

Doing my friends nails.....UV Gel Nails

 
Helping my dear friend LadyPontiac doing here nails.......
 
Uv-gel nails........
 
 
filing filing away......to get a good base......
 
 
Gel applied on all fingers.....primer, Base gel, and a Sealer.....
 
 
And some tanning.....nono.....just my UV-light......
 
 


 
And some more gel.......

 
 
 
 
 
 
We didnt use any false nails because she just wanted to get her own to grow better...now they have a some extra support......hope it works out for her......
 
Of course Lady Pontiac finished of here nail look with some gorgeous nailpolish......see her blog to see what colors and pattern she decided to use...
 
 
IThis made me miss my Gel nails...always used to fix my own nails before using this.....
 
Maybe start again...my nails are pretty okey in length but they are very dry and fragile right now.....
 
We will see...
 
Have you had Gelnails?
Done them your self?
 
Good brand for products?
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment