Sunday, August 18, 2013

All over Glow Bronzing Cream from ruby Kisses....-New makeup

,
 
 
In my bargain shoppin I also did find these highlighters......I have actually Before I seen this Heard about Ruby Kisses Highlighters.....I dont remeber if it was a powder or Cream but this is what I found......and then I had to get it cause this one girl was really raving about it.....
 
 
I got these two....I actually thought I was picking up 2 of the same kind....but no it was two different ones...even better...more fun...cause its really big jars......u get a whole lot.....
 
 
This was a more coppery toned highlighter...... and much moe creamier in consistency than the other.......but lok how much u get.....since it is a prety dense Product I am sure you can use this on the eyelids as well.....as a Cream shadow....maybe just use a primer under......or even on your lips....
 
 
Doesnt this look yummie.....:).....
 
 
This is a more Golden toned highlighter therefor the name Golden Godess...
 
When I did open this it looked like this...proabably not meant to be like that.....Think it supposto be like the top one........but I must say I actually almost like this one more in consistensy the other one Was more runny.....
 
 
 
Here you have them swatched...as u can see very dense and opaque....so i defintly Think u can use for sooo many more things than one......Cheeks, Eyes, lips...where ever you desire.....:)
 
 Thats probably why its called all over Glow.....:)..... 
 
 
 
Havent tried it yet,...but will definitly do that and get back to you...mayeb have to mix it out with some liquid like Fix + to get a better consistency as a highlighter..... 
 
 
 
Also as all the other Products atrue bargain with 10 sek .....
 
SO so cheap........
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment