Monday, August 26, 2013

Ruby Woo Lipstick from Mac

 
This lipstick has lately become one of my favourite reds.....
 
I used to only use my Russian red from Mac.....but I do feel this one is perfect for even everyday...while the russian red can feel a Little more Bright and nightish like....
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have really been lovin this lipstick lately..and it totally bumps up any look you`re wearing....
 
Like the other day I had this super natural "boring" eyemakeup and just decided to ad this lipstick and the full makeup just came alive.......
 
Really any brighter lipstick would do this but just in different ways...
 
Looove how this lipstick totally sexed my look up
 
Have you tried this lipstick?
 
As Always I looove my Mac lipsticks....this is in a matte finish.
 
SO it really stays on a long long time....and at the end of the night it stills stains the lips.....for me that´s a good thing....cause the last thing you want witha  Bright colored lipstick is that it wears off Quick......I even ate with this lipstick and still stayed on really good....
 
Just needed a small touch up....
 
I must say that this kind of red really works good for everyday....I feel...its a red of course but still not Bright enough....
 
Now I am just rambeling....hope you can uderstand a Little what I mean....
 
Will do an comparency between Ruby woo and Russian Red so you can see...stay tuned for that...
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment