Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Makeupshopping Mac, Anastasia and Estee Lauder

 
 
 
 
 
These are a few of the bnew things I have been getting lately....
 
A concealer I have Heard so much about for sooo long....Estee Lauders Double wear concealer..
 
unfortunatly they didnt have it in the darer colors here in Sweden (as Always :( )...
 
SO I got a lighter one for my Pro Kit....
 
So excited to use it...
 
 
 
 
 
ALso did get a refill on my Brow Wiz pencil from Anastasia Beverlly hills in Brunette..
 
Looove it....so Always want spare ones at home....
 
 
 
The last things I am gonna tell you about this time is the Mac lipstick in the well known color Ruby Woo....
 
A Beautiful red colored lipstick.....so well known within the makeup Community...
 
Looove all of these Products and cant wait to start using them.....
 
More details about the others to come..
 
Stay tuned for that....
 
Lots of love
 
 MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment